Natasha Residences is a new condominium development by Lanterra Developments currently in pre-construction located at 263 Adelaide Street West, Toronto in the Entertainment District neighbourhood with a 98/100 walk score and a 100/100 transit score. Natasha Residences is designed by Teeple Architects. The project is 47 storeys tall and has a total of 353 suites. Natasha Residences is currently in Registration Phase.
TOP 5 REASONS
- Perfect Transit Score - Natasha Residences boasts a 100/100 perfect Transit Score, making it extremely efficient for residents to travel and commute throughout the city and downtown core by using public transportation. CondoNow states that riders are steps away from TTC streetcars, buses, and the subway. They can arrive at Union Station in just 10 minutes.
- Near Perfect Walk Score - The Entertainment District boasts a near-perfect 99/100 Walk Score, offering up some of the best lifestyle amenities the downtown core has to offer. Residents of Natasha Residences will be mere steps away from plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options. CondoNow notes that the area is extremely popular and high in demand due to its proximity to other major downtown neighbourhooods including The Fashion District.
- Cyclist Friendly - With plenty of accessible bike lanes available to residents of Natasha Residences within the vicinity and downtown core, CondoNow acknowledges that environmentally conscious residents will be able to use their bicycles safely as a form of commuting.
- Great for Students - Post-secondary students in need of off-campus housing for the school year should consider Natasha Residences as a potential option. CondoNow states that some of the city’s downtown University campuses including OCAD, U of T, and Ryerson are all easily accessible.
- Great for Professionals - Young Professionals looking to cut down on their daily commute and live closer to some of the major downtown employment hubs should consider Natasha Residences. CondoNow notes that residents are just minutes away from the downtown core and major employment hubs including The Tech Sector, Hospital Row, and The Financial District.