Be a part of
Promenade Park Condo Towers are coming to Thornhill, reimagining the staple Promenade Mall into a refined residential and retail community. Live, work and play in a one-of-a-kind community that balances premium residences with inviting retailers and pedestrian-friendly landscaped walkways.
Currently in pre-construction at Promenade Mall, the full-scale development will feature 4 stunning towers of premium residential suites, office space and a high-end hotel, in addition to new retailers, widened pedestrian spaces, beautiful landscaped greenspaces and expanded connectivity to transit and neighborhoods.
PROMENADE PARK TOWERS
THORNHILL: THE GEM OF SUBURBAN YORK REGION
- Prestige and comfort; a perfect retreat from the bustling city while still close to Yonge St and downtown
- Family-friendly: quiet, pedestrian-friendly streets and a variety of reputable public and private schools
- Highly sought and in-demand, unit prices on Toronto MLS reflect rent prices that have risen as high as Liberty Village
BRIGHT FUTURE FOR REIMAGINED PROMENADE MALL
- The 2017 departure of Sears has opened the door for reshaping, and Promenade Mall sees a bright future ahead with brand-new retail space, premium suites and mixed-use facilities
- Anticipated by many, the beautiful remodel shifts the focus to a pedestrian focus
- Affordable elegance in 3 residential towers, offering 1,066 suites of one, two or three bedroom comfort
- 1.5M sq ft of usable space in 4th mixed-facility tower, including modern office space and an upscale hotel
- 170,000 sq ft of brand-new retail space to be unveiled (Phase 1)
- Landscape: gardens, widened pedestrian paths, open and airy
Connect anywhere in the GTA. Promenade City Condos are encircled by major high steps from the rapidly expanding Promenade transit hub. and just a 30 minute drive down the Don Valley Parkway to downtown Toronto.
Merge onto 4 major highways (400, 401, 404, 407) in minutes
- ~30 minute drive to downtown Toronto
- ~15 minute drive to York University
- Current Transit:
- Promenade Transit hub: service with TTC and YRT
- Richmond Hill Town Centre offers additional connections to GO trains & busses
- Planned Transit Expansions:
- TTC: planned addition of subway stop >2km from Promenade City Condos
- 8.1km rapidway serving Highway 7, Bathurst Street & Centre Street
The Promenade Mall will preserve most of its’ current structure while also developing more retail space , with almost 170,000 sq ft of brand new retail space to be unveiled after Phase 1. The former Sears store will transform into a refined retail and amenity space, composed in a 6-storey podium to be shared by two of the three residential towers.
Major improvements are planned to create a striking, spacious pedestrian area. Enter the mall through a beautiful gateway, or take a stroll through the landscaped, tree-lined pedestrian walkway. A planned stunning open-air amphitheatre sets the stage for local festivals and events.
Liberty Development Corporation has been one of the most influential builders in the GTA, especially in the northern parts of the city. They’ve shown an ability to build single family homes, townhouse communities, as well as high-rise condo towers. An award winning builder, they’re known for fostering meaningful relationships with each person and organization that work with.
WELL ROUNDED COMMUNITY
In addition to these residential towers, Promenade Park Towers Condo project will be a mixed-use high-rise that will also be 28 storeys tall. This building will include 262,553 square feet of office space and 163,644 square feet for hotel suites that will have 156 separate rooms.
One of the most important aspects of Promenade Park Towers project is finding a better use for the expansive parking lot that surrounds the mall. At one time, this was a vital use of the land, but today it is completely underutilized in a city that’s making a concerted effort to build vertically. These towers will rejuvenate this concrete area into a new dynamic community.
By transforming the region surrounding the mall, the developer aims to alleviate the area’s reliance on automobiles. The residential towers, together with the existing mall and the new office tower, will create a full and well-rounded community in which people can live, work and play. Promenade Park Towers will also make the area much more walkable, as residents will be able to easily stroll from home, to a shopping centre, and maybe even to work.
PROMENADE PARK CONDO TOWERS LOCATION
Exceptional accessibility and an exciting transit future are here - you are never far from work, school, or entertainment at Promenade Park Condo Towers. Located at Bathurst & Promenade Circle, residents are minutes away from major highways 400, 401, 404 & 407.
The 1 Promenade Circle address features the Promenade transit hub right outside residents’ doorsteps. Currently, the hub connects commuters anywhere they want to go with the TTC and YRT bus routes. Langstaff and Yonge GO are also a short drive away at the Richmond Hill Centre. Transit expansion is only beginning, and some future transit development plans in Thornhill include:
York University is one of Ontario’s largest campuses with around 50,000 students enrolled annually. Get to class with ease, just a 15 minute drive or a 30 minute bus ride from your doorstep.