RISE AT STRIDE CONDOS
Rise at Stride Condos is a new condo development by Kingsmen Group Inc. Currently in preconstruction at 501 Lakeshore Road East, Mississauga. Sales for available units start from the $600,000's.
REASONS TO BUY
- Located in Port Credit, the heart of Mississauga’s entertainment hub for shopping, events, music and dining on the waterfront, where you will have over 400 unique businesses to explore
- Steps away to MiWay Transit travelling up and down the Lakeshore strip of Port Credit & 5 minutes to Port Credit GO Station which will be one of the two LRT-GO transfer points. The LRT Hurontario will run all the way from Port Credit to Brampton allowing you to travel through the city with ease
- Conveniently located minutes from Highway 403, QEW & Long Branch Loop Transit Station ensuring your commute throughout the GTA is a breeze
- Only a 10 minute drive or 24 minute commute to Humber College – Lakeshore Campus & 16 minute drive to the University of Toronto – Mississauga Campus
Residents of Stride Condos & Towns will enjoy breathtaking views of Lake Ontario
- Minutes to beautiful scenic parks that line Lake Ontario such as Rattray Marsh Conservation Area, Jack Darling Memorial Park, Richard’s Memorial Park, JC Saddington Park, JJ Plays Park & many more
- Stride Condos & Towns is being developed by Kingsmen who have 30 years of experience with 13 Community locations, 11,014 homes designed, and 10,291 homes built. With Kingsmen you are getting quality, experience & a trusted developer
FROM THE $600'S SALE
STRIDE will feature a mid rise condo building and an exclusive collection of 124 modern inspired urban towns in a site surrounded by protected green space.
Each Townhome will feature a Rooftop Terrace or Private Patio space. LAKE-INSPIRED CONDOS Reflect the beautiful water surrounding in your own personal oasis.
LOCATION & NEIGHBOURHOOD
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to live in Port Credit Village which voted as one of the best communities in Mississauga to live in. Just 20 minutes from downtown Toronto.The project will feature one, two and three bedroom functional suite designs along with rooftop terraces for the Townhomes. Residents will enjoy living steps from Lake Ontario, Waterfront Trail, Parks, Marinas, and restaurants. Easy access to QEW expressway and minutes away from Port Credit and Long Branch GO stations.Stride will be located walking distance to schools including Mineola Public School, Port Credit Secondary school, and Mentor college.
- Located in Port Credit, the heart of Mississauga’s entertainment hub for shopping, events, music and dining on the waterfront.
- Short drive to the University of Toronto Mississauga Campus
- MiWay Bus Transit at your doorstep travelling up and down the Lakeshore strip of Port Credit & 5 minutes to Port Credit GO Station which will be one of the two LRT-GO transfer points.
- 5 minutes from Highway 403, QEW & Long Branch Loop Transit Station making your commute throughout the GTA convenient
- Short commute to Humber College Lakeshore Campus in Etobicoke
- Medical facilities close by include Lakeshore Cawthra Medical center and Trillium Hospital Mississauga.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty