The Frederick Highlights
- Steps to the Eglinton LRT and Laird Station in Leaside
- 5-min walk to the Laird LRT station
- 7-min walk to Sunnybrook Park
- 15-min walk to the Bayview Strip
- Pape Station on the Bloor-Danforth subway line
- Local bus service and public transportation
- Easy access to Don Valley Parkway, Highway 401 and Allen Expressway
- Short distance to downtown Toronto
- The East York Town Centre and Jenner Jean-Marie Community Centre
- The Overlea Mews
- Don Valley trail system
- Nearby parks such as Ernest Thompson Seton Park, Sunnybrook Park and Edward Gardens
DOWNTOWN VEUPTOWN LIVI
The Frederick Condos is a new condo project by Camrost Felcorp & Diamond Corp and is currently in pre-construction. The Frederick architect is designed by Architects. The new project will be located at 939 Eglinton Avenue East (1 Frederick Todd Way) in Toronto. The major intersection is Eglinton Avenue East & Brentcliff Road.
The Frederick Condos will be part of the new master-planned community by Camrost Felcorp & Diamond Corp at the Upper East Village in Leaside. The Frederick will be 30 storey tower with 322 mixed condo units. Units will be a mix of one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom layout. Units will feature functional layouts and lush tree canopy views. The estimated completion date for The Frederick Condos is still unknown.
The Frederick Condos will feature amenities such as open space fitness centre with yoga & meditation, water therapy, sauna & spa showers, private indoor/outdoor dining, flexible indoor/outdoor co-working, tranquil zen garden, outdoor lounge with stone pizza oven, billiards lounge, games room, pet spa, dog run and more.
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty